Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leaving for the airport now

I woke up at 5am. My body hates me. I haven't slept right for a few days now. Hopefully I will get a full 8 hours on the 13!!! hour flight across the pacific tomorrow.

I think this flight will help me reset to the time zone across the planet, because I have to stay awake until I board the plane in Los Angeles which will be around 3 or 4 am my time, then I get to sleep while we cross the date line and arrive at 5am local time to Seoul.

Here's my itinerary if anybody is curious "Where in the world is MegMeg right now?" over the next two days. I'm like Carmen Sandiego! Enjoy!



Flight - US Airways Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flight Number: US1524 Confirmation Number: FHMGQJ
Class: COACH
Depart: Nashville Metropolitan Arpt 01:00 PM
Nashville, TN USA Thursday, June 23


Arrive: Charlotte Douglas Arpt 03:18 PM

Charlotte, NC USA Thursday, June 23
Seat: Not Assigned Stopovers: 0
Meal: None Mileage: 329
Aircraft: Airbus A319 Travel Time: 1:18
Flight Status | Maps / Driving Directions
Flight - US Airways Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flight Number: US0721 Confirmation Number: FHMGQJ
Class: COACH
Depart: Charlotte Douglas Arpt 06:18 PM
Charlotte, NC USA Thursday, June 23


Arrive: Los Angeles Int'l Arpt 08:25 PM

Los Angeles, CA USA Thursday, June 23
Terminal 1
Seat: Not Assigned Stopovers: 0
Meal: Food to buy Mileage: 2121
Aircraft: Airbus A321 Travel Time: 5:07
Flight Status | Maps / Driving Directions
Flight - Asiana Airlines Friday, June 24, 2011

Flight Number: OZ0203 Confirmation Number: CMTYYT
Class: COACH
Depart: Los Angeles Int'l Arpt 12:20 AM
Los Angeles, CA USA Friday, June 24
Terminal B

Arrive: Seoul Incheon Int'l 05:20 AM

Seoul KR Saturday, June 25
Seat: Not Assigned Stopovers: 0
Meal: Breakfast Mileage: 5973
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200/300 Travel Time: 13:00
Maps / Driving Directions
Flight - Asiana Airlines Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flight Number: OZ8805 Confirmation Number: CMTYYT
Class: COACH
Flight Operated By: Coast Air K/S -- BX8805
Depart: Seoul Gimpo Int'l 08:30 AM
Seoul KR Saturday, June 25
Terminal D

Arrive: Pusan Kimhae Arpt 09:25 AM

Pusan KR Saturday, June 25
Terminal D
Seat: Not Assigned Stopovers: 0
Meal: None Mileage: 215
Aircraft: Boeing 737-500 Travel Time: 0:55

1 comment:

Shae said...

Safe travels Meg! We will be thinking about you and hoping that you thoroughly enjoy this brave new adventure that you are embarking on!