When I was sick a few weeks ago I took these to share with you but then I was really sick and forgot to do much more than lay in bed and sleep.
In Korea, prescriptions come in strips of preportioned wax paper packets with each dose of every pill. No bottles or labels with confuding directions. Just open a packet and swallow all the pills.
Here is what the doctor prescribed for me. I have no idea what all I was taking, even though the phaacist told me what each pill was for before I left.

They were all stuffed in this envelope, which tells what they are (I think!) But I can't read it!

All of the packets laid out on my bed.

One dose! I swallowed all of these 3 times a day.
In Korea, prescriptions come in strips of preportioned wax paper packets with each dose of every pill. No bottles or labels with confuding directions. Just open a packet and swallow all the pills.
Here is what the doctor prescribed for me. I have no idea what all I was taking, even though the phaacist told me what each pill was for before I left.
They were all stuffed in this envelope, which tells what they are (I think!) But I can't read it!
All of the packets laid out on my bed.
One dose! I swallowed all of these 3 times a day.
1 comment:
and did they work? Are you all better?
Post a Comment