One thing that every foreigner I know remarks upon is how Korean traffic does not stop for emergency vehicles! I think it is shameful that people don't get out of the way when a fire truck or ambulance comes honking and sirens blaring trying to get out of an intersection. The emergency vehicles just go slowly, and do their best to get through.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Emergency Services
One thing that every foreigner I know remarks upon is how Korean traffic does not stop for emergency vehicles! I think it is shameful that people don't get out of the way when a fire truck or ambulance comes honking and sirens blaring trying to get out of an intersection. The emergency vehicles just go slowly, and do their best to get through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really unbelievable. Not that i am calling you a liar...lol Just hard for me to understand.
really..getting it backwards does not surprise me one bit. I remember and this is true..when 911 first came out the campaign was for nine eleven and they had to change it to 911 because some people could not find the eleven on the phone!
Wow, I can't believe they don't stop for emergency vehicles! What if it was THEIR mother or kids....
Post a Comment