Friday, November 25, 2011

Random things

Today was a good day at work. I brought Mr. Mystery Bag to every class with me. Mr Mystery Bag is the name one of my classes gave to my bag full of candy and assorted goodies. Some of the candy is "UGH TEACHA NOT DELICIOUS!" But I think that adds to the fun, you can't look inside and it's the luck of the draw.

I also let my best class bring ramen and have a snack party in my class, because they are way ahead of where they are supposed to be, and they are a very well behaved class in general. There were about three minutes where I couldn't hear anything at all for the deafening roar of a half dozen ramen packets being smashed and then shaken. I didn't realize that it would be so LOUD. Things you learn around kids!

Also one of them brought me a caramel latte from the store. 나이스! ("Naisuh!" Nice!) I will be hyper tonight.

On an unrelated note:

I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving. I will not be doing anything about it this year, just pretending it didn't really happen :D Next year though I should be back at home to make those dishes you missed out on this year! So mark your calendars for my homemade stuffing and that green bean casserole you nuts love so much.

2 comments:

Mr. Dan said...

I was going through some pictures.. organizing them and such..and found a few with you and some rope...it reminded me of those times..and how you would meg warp in and out of my life...i for one hope to be included in your next thanksgiving...when you once again warp on american soil...

Dad said...

We sure missed you this year! Can't wait to get you back for next Thanksgiving - but I'm happy for you to get to live the adventure of a lifetime! Love Dad