Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What I ate on Halloween




I bought clementines off of this truck on the way to work. Normally I just pass by because they only sell giant bags of them and there's no way I could eat half of them before they go bad. This time it was Halloween though so I bought them...



Since it was Halloween, I gave them away to all of the teachers at my school and only took half of this bag home. Look how many there are! They were delicious.

You know you're a grown up when you think a piece of fruit tastes better than a piece of candy! I was almost embarrassed by how little I like candy now.






I received a lot of presents of candy and such from my kids on Halloween. One girl even gave me a card with a sucker taped to the envelope. It was so precious I will keep it forever. But one girl brought COLACHICKEN for the whole class. This is a brilliant idea I have no idea why I've never seen these in America.

Col-chicken is a soda, with a dish of popcorn chicken in the top. Popcorn chicken and coke. They just go together. This kid is getting an A!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Yes, I like fruit better than chocolate any day. I guess you get it from me. Love the chicken cola! I want some when I visit.

Gary said...

I like clementines too, I'll have to look for them next time I got to the store.

Mr. Dan said...

I love all food that is good. I think coke is funny because they built an empire on sugar water. I also think it is funny that kfc is all over the world and started close to here. oh and Happy Halloween...