Here is a doozy of a mad-lib I got. It kind of makes sense, in a weird avant-garde modern poetry kind of way.
Until now you stood up during books to read, and you would hate a candy, and you were most interested in.
Cancer was often made a toilet go, and you went previously to the hospital as soon as the body wa painful.
A spurious teacher examined and told you it was diabetes.
Porcelain likes previously Cancer MotMecokGe becomes sweet things and swimming is inferior, and grieve as cannot be at all better than But you overcome a situation to be difficult during me well, and you go out, and it is HeGeDoenDa until I etc. In swimming contests, I should live while helping hard others even if a bottle hanged later even it you tlew, and I thought. And I made hard a study, and I should make the medicine which diabetes was cured. and now thought more and more about Buteo.
2 comments:
Reminds me of a comic strip drawn by a student in a class I substituted for:
http://i.imgur.com/gckBv.jpg
This makes my brain hurt... but that could be because my brain has felt disconnected all day
Post a Comment