These are in a lot of public bathroom stalls. I was completely confused as to the purpose of the random button in the bathroom stall, but I found one with Engrish directions and discovered what they are... Here's a closeup.

And a view of the entire thing.

These are apparently to keep women from flushing and flushing the toilet over and over again while doing noisy things. Clever. When you push the button it just makes a flushing sound that lasts like two minutes. Really it goes on forever. I pushed it just to see. Push the button and then it sound flushing indeed!
And a view of the entire thing.
These are apparently to keep women from flushing and flushing the toilet over and over again while doing noisy things. Clever. When you push the button it just makes a flushing sound that lasts like two minutes. Really it goes on forever. I pushed it just to see. Push the button and then it sound flushing indeed!
6 comments:
Lol love it! We need those here!
And this is my first post of the year. I predict we'll be keeping it classy up in Korea this year!
Ya know, call me crass, but if I'm in the bathroom, I usually don't care what sounds I make. I just sort of figure it goes with the territory, LOL!
LOLOL now THAT's funny
As long as it has the bidet it is all good.
Lol i still think this is cool
Post a Comment