Tuesday, March 06, 2012

And The Winner Is...

Thirty names went into a hat, and the winner was... Toni! (Really not that surprised because she REALLY wanted to win and made a billion comments!)

But wait! I have a second box, so I drew a second name... Amber!

So Toni and Amber are both gonna get a box full of weird snacks sometime in the next few weeks. If you know them, pester them so they let you get a peek and maybe a taste. :)

Thanks to everybody that posted! That was a lot of fun, so I will have another contest for some other weird Korean stuff in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

KittenToni said...

Yay! Thank god because the Philippian guy i work with was making fun of me last week saying i wouldn't try new foreign foods... I'll show his ass!

Dad said...

LOL fun game kiddo