Thursday, April 19, 2012

Out-Americanned.

Sorry USA. Korea has out-Americanned you. This is a fairly common street food over here. What you are looking at (besides my ridiculous face) is a double battered deep fried corn dog WITH FRENCH FRIES in the batter.

I've been meaning to get a picture of one of these for you guys but I couldn't bring myself to eat one. Honestly it was a greasy doughy monstrosity, but the french fries were crispy and delicious. Not gonna lie, Muga ate most of this one. But picture accomplished! Tell me what you think about this in the comments!


4 comments:

Bella said...

That is made of awesome...and you look fabulous!!!

HUGGLES!!!

bella

Katie said...

This is the bestest

Dad said...

Wow kiddo. Why didn't we get ME one of those when I was there? Gotta get one next time!

KittenToni said...

lol looks awesome at least