I had a wacky idea in the middle of the night a couple of weeks ago and decided to make it happen. I've been kind of busy and worried trying to get organized and make sure everything went smoothly since then. Well yesterday I had a lot of people show upto play the scavenger hunt. It went better than I had hoped. Everyone had a great time, we have a huge collection of hilarious photos and we even raised a bit of money to donate to a local family that recently lost everything in a fire. I am super happy with how everything went. I wish I could have played but I had a great time judging and awarding extra points for effort, creativity and hilarity. And our friendly pub did a great job keeping up with the demand for beer and burgers from the hungry and tired players! Huge thanks to Benchwarmers and everybody who came out to play! And my co-judges for helping deal with all the scoring. I couldnt have made any of it happen without you guys and I can't wait to do it all again sometime!
For everybody that wants to see... check my facebook album for a small portion of the photos from the game! And for everyone that loves scavenger hunts check this out: ulsaninferno.com I love this city!!!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Scavenger Hunt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment