OK I'll comment but it might embarrass you. This is MegMeg's dad and I'm awfully proud of her. She's the bestest daughter a dad ever had. We miss her back here but we want her to have all the adventures she wants.
I am reading it all and taking it in. I will find more faithful followers...and continue to watch and be fascinated as you warp in and out of my plane of existance
5 comments:
I'm reading!
OK I'll comment but it might embarrass you. This is MegMeg's dad and I'm awfully proud of her. She's the bestest daughter a dad ever had. We miss her back here but we want her to have all the adventures she wants.
I'm reading now!
I am reading it all and taking it in. I will find more faithful followers...and continue to watch and be fascinated as you warp in and out of my plane of existance
I'm reading, I just go in spurts where I get behind and have to catch up! This is Shae!!
Post a Comment