Random note: One of my Korean coworkers just offered me sour candy, and I find it is not sour at all. Someone include some tearjerkers and sour skittles with my first care package. :) Still figuring out what I want in it though. I will try to keep a running list every time I think of something new.
My coworkers are taking me out for a welcoming party on the school's dime tonight after work. I am looking forward to it. We are apparently going to a place that serves pork and beef bulgogi where you cook it yourself in the table. It sounds really good. Bulgogi is probably my favorite Korean food so far.
I am taking pictures, but only a couple a day. I have an entire year to photograph this place and I don't want to look like a tourist lol. Also I am bad at remembering to take pictures, so an assignment of 1 picture per day is something I can stick to. I am carrying my new camera around in its new case attached to my purse. Once I get my computer and internet working I will start sharing the pictures. I took pictures of the outside of my school today. Soon I will go on a mission to photograph and review strange Korean foods, just for you readers back home.
8 comments:
hey beautiful!!!
Thank you so much for keeping such an awesome blog of your journey!! It is amazing...we ARE following it...and getting to share in your adventure is a highlight of my day.
I hope you are DRY...enjoying yourself and that you keep writing as your days get busier!
HUGGLES!!!
bella
Hope that you have a wonderful adventure. Great to be able to read blog.
I would send you sour apple snow cones, but I don't think dry ice lasts that long.
Hey Meg missing you, hope you find great adventure and fun while you are there
Thinking of you at the Depot. James did some training with me today and it made me think of all those wonderful times when I got paid to lean over in your area and talk. :P
Dad again. Let me know when I can visit.
You know, I believe someone told me that bulgogi was dog... Enjoy it if you like it, but if you are not real adventurous, you might want to ask someone what it is!
*HUGS*
Post a Comment