Since it is monsoon season it is also mosquito season. I did battle with a room full of them this morning, by going to the store and buying duct tape to seal my screen shut with, and a can of bugspray (identified by the pictures on the can) and some contraption like air freshener that plugs into the wall that had pictures of dead mosquitos on the box. I have no idea how it works but I hope it does, I assembled it and plugged it in this morning after I killed all the mosquitos in my bathroom with the bug spray.
Work is hectic, trying to pick up the pieces left by the old teacher. Glad this week is over. This weekend is North America day at the ex-pat bar, Canada day being the 1st and USA day being the 4th, so they split the difference and called it a reason to party. I will check in again on Monday!! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment