Monday, July 04, 2011

Exercise

I live about 5 or 6 blocks from my school, so I have to walk 15 minutes every day to get there and 15 minutes to get home. By the I work 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm if I forgot to mention before. The kids here go to school 12+ hours a day. When they get out of public school, they go to an academy like mine. My school is an English academy.

Speaking of exercise, my school is 6 stories tall. So I get to go up and down at least 2 flights of stairs in between every class. Yay.

I will be getting my alien registration card soon, and as soon as I do I will be able to buy a phone and internet and such things, and I can update more often. I am writing from work during my free time, and my free time is about to get very scant because the middle school students are returning today! :( I am not looking forward to dealing with them.

No comments: