Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monsoon

I arrived just in time for this typhoon to hit the area. It has been raining pretty much since I arrived. I'm gonna go try to buy an umbrella and some yogurt this morning. I will upload pictures and blogs written in flight after I get an adapter for my laptop at some point this week.

In other news, I went to bed at 4 am and it is now 9 am and I am either hungover or jetlagged or both, but only mildly. The sunlight peeking around my blackout curtains woke me up! I am either fortunate or unfortunate that my body is so sensetive to the sun's cycle. I should adjust to the time difference in a day or two if I don't go out drinking with Rascon every night lol.

He took me to his friend's bar where I met a whole bunch of people from various locales scattered around the globe, and everyone spoke English and not Korean. A couple spoke French and German and SPANISH too. I got in on the Spanish a bit, and I felt a little more at home since I was hearing English instead of the gobbledygook that is the Korean language to me at this point in time. Gotta start really learning it now lol I am so lost. Luckily there are a lot of Koreans that speak English and love to practice it, I ran into several already just by looking like a lost American. (Not intentionally) Lol.

No comments: