So, I am staying at a hotel today because they put me here last night when I got here because the current teacher hasn't finished moving out of the apartment I get yet. He leaves Monday so tomorrow they are moving me in.
My room has an outside door and an inside door, with a little entryway and the bathroom in between the two. I discovered today that the key only goes to the outside door, by accidentally locking myself out of my bathroom. Smart. The desk lady speaks absolutely no English and I speak absolutely no Korean, so I had to gesture for her to come to my door and show her how I had locked myself out. She started talking in Korean, calling me a big dummy and explaining why I was stupid I am sure. But she got the key and let me in to my room >.< How embarassing. Just thought I would share.
I went outside and no umbrella could have helped keep me from soaking to the bone! I walked half a block, just to the nearest corner where there is a convenience store, and I purchased yogurt and ramen for 3 bucks to feed me the rest of the day. Holy cow I've never seen rain like this it is just crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment