Saturday, July 16, 2011

More pictures

I took some more pictures for you guys. These were all taken right outside my apartment.

I live across the street from an elementary school. Samshin Elementary School. This is the view of the playground from right outside my building.


This is a picture of the entrance to my apartment building. I am on the first floor right inside this door by the stairs.

Here is another view of my building, taken further back so you can see how tall it is.


And this was taken on a whim while walking home one night. It is a man hole cover, but it is adorable. There are cartoon whales all over this city. It is their mascot or something. Maybe one day I will make it my mission to photograph as many whales as possible in Ulsan. We'll see

Hope you enjoy the new pics.

3 comments:

Dad said...

cool pics thanks!

Sas said...

more Pics!

jackwilliams said...

You're not going to invite us inside?