Friday, July 22, 2011

Pizza School

Another post about weird things Koreans eat. Remember how I said Koreans put corn on everything? Especially Italian food. I kind of like it...

So last night I wanted to spend some money and not eat ramen again. Since it was Thursday I thought it was time to go out and buy dinner for once this week. I checked out the menus online for a couple of pizza places near me. This place is two doors down from my school: www.59pizza.co.kr And this one is two blocks out of the way in between my apartment and my school: www.pizzaschool.net Pizza School was recommended by my coworkers, one of them has the place on speed dial. Check the links out, you can't read the Korean but it has a little English and a lotta pictures. See the menu? See the pictures? See corn?!? Also, sweet potatoes. Weird.

I ended up having one of my coworkers help me order a Napoli pizza from Pizza School before I left work, and walked directly over to pick it up. It looked like the most interesting pizza on the menu.

The pizza came in this adorable box with a cartoon school delivering pizza, wrapped in a ribbon.


Toppings? Corn! Yes! I knew it! Onions and peppers! Score! Canadian bacon, yum. And cherry tomatoes! Winning! It is also covered in some kind of sweet garlic honey mustard type sauce. That can't be healthy. Delicious.


Here's a closeup of one slice just to make you hungry. It was really good. I ate more of it than I care to admit. However, I don't know if I will order it again because I really don't think it was healthy in the least. Probably go with a pizza not covered in honey mustard next time...

2 comments:

Shae said...

Well, I have to admit I think it looks really tasty! I would have helped you eat it :)

DarkAngelAscends said...

Miss you sweetie