This is a picture of my school taken as I approached it on the way to work from my apartment. It is very tall, as I said before. Lots of exercise on the stairs every day.
This is a picture of the front of my school. You can see it is called Hivel English. Hivel is a mashup of the words High and Level. So this is where I work every day.
All of the teachers share one big office on the second floor. Here is a picture of our office room taken from my seat at my desk.
And this is what my desk looks like. I am still cleaning and tidying up random things left by the previous teacher, including a drawer full of coffee candy and cookies and the other one full of old papers. The top shelf has all of the textbooks I teach out of so I can be prepared for what we're doing in class that day. This is the computer I chat with people on during my last break of the day when everything is taken care of.I take the basket and stack of folders with me to my classes along with the textbook for the class. The basket has dry erase markers and an eraser, pens and pencils and my air conditioning remote control. We get to control the air cons in the classrooms but must turn them off when class is over to save energy. It gets hot rapidly without the air on. The two folders I take to every class are 1) My daily lesson plans and 2) A folder I fill with extra worksheets and activities appropriate for what we're doing in each of my classes in case we finish the textbook materials early.
So that's most of my day on most days. Pretty boring huh?
2 comments:
Cool. More pictures!
that is so cool!!!
more pix and what else sings to you???
Post a Comment