Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spaghetti Ramen


This has corn and carrots in it! (Koreans put corn in just about everything, it is a really weird habit!!) It tastes nothing like Italian spaghetti, but for some reason I am in love with it. I picked one up out of curiosity on one of my first days here. Saving money is important so I went on a ramyon (How Koreans say "ramen") diet. I absolutely love this spaghetti ramen and I wanted to share with you. I will try to bring some back and share it with you. It is so very weird.
Spaghetti Ramen tastes nothing like spaghetti!!! When I went shopping this weekend I picked up a whole package of it. Nomnomnom!

5 comments:

Dad said...

Got to try some spaghetti ramen and a korean big mac when I come over Do they have a "Royal with cheese"? Remember where that's from?

Mr. Dan said...

I am really enjoying this and I check in every day. I can not even imagine what it is like to wake up in such a foreign land..just keep doing what you are doing..it is great!

Katie said...

I want to try this as well. It looks awesome and odd.

Bella said...

i think you should send us all little korean gift packs!! it will only cost, what, a week's salary or so. :P

i check this every day even if i do not comment...

hugs!!!!

Meg said...

@Bella There are several Asian grocery stores in Knoxville. You should see if you can find these. I know that my favorite cookies are there. They probably have Ottogi brand weird flavors of ramen too!