Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walking to work

I walk 15 minutes to work everyday (Rough estimate. It varies based on how long it takes to get a walk signal at the crosswalks.) Today I walked here in the rain. First time it has rained during the period I have to walk to work. It rained soooo hard. But at least that made it cooler. I wore a jacket. I carried my umbrella as close to me as possible. I still got pretty wet. I felt like a kid trying to avoid the biggest puddles with my feet. I was walking really funny to avoid getting water in my shoes.

Speaking of cooler weather, the darn AC is still on full blast in my office. I am wearing my jacket indoors.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Who is reading my blog on a Linux system?? So curious.

jackwilliams said...

Druid here. I have you in my pocket ;)

jackwilliams said...

Hmm, one problem with the DROID is automatic spelling correction. I really don't have an ancient religious person in my pocket.

Meg said...

I know you have a droid (I lolled @ druid!) 40% of my page hits are Android... and I think they are all Jack refreshing and refreshing and refreshing my blog.... Lol

Dad said...

LOL Druid. Love it. I check you every day. Wouldn't miss it!

Dad said...

More Pictures!