Thursday, August 11, 2011

Say Hello To My New Babies

Sorry I haven't been updating, there's a lot going on right now. I have a few posts typed up now I just need to add the pictures. So here's an update that has nothing to do with Korea, and everything to do with my adorable baby sprouts. I took these pictures very hastily last night, sorry for the poor quality. I thought a stupid update was better than no update. :)


Baby Cilantro sprouted only two days ago, but is already taller than all it's cousins. It's growing like a weed, an inch or more a day. I took this last night and this morning it had doubled in height. I predict delicious salsa in my near future. Baby Thyme is the same pot, because it doesn't need deep roots and it doesn't get tall, it just grows outward. He was the firstest one to come up last week, but thyme is a small plant to start with so he won't be getting much bigger, just a little bushier!

This is Baby Basil. He's soooo cyuuute but I couldn't get a good picture. The slightly bigger pot next to it is going to be Rosemary whenever she decides to join us, but so far she's taking her time.

This is Baby Parsley. So cute and tiny! It will be delicious one day!


5 comments:

*Vixen* said...

They're adorable! ^.^ You grow them so well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg. Your babies are beautiful! I enjoy reading your blog. I'm glad things are going well for you!
Take Care! Deb.

Shae said...

I totally LOVE that little mushroom pot!

You are going to totally love your fresh herbs. Is there anything you wanted to grow and didn't get to take with you? If you wanted some beans, they grow well in a pot and I have some I could send you...

V. V. said...

Mmmm....fresh herbs are absolutely awesome!!!

Dad said...

Save some for when I visit!