I bought a stack of books in Seoul this weekend. Cheap Terry Pratchett paperbacks. I read one this weekend. It was an uneventful weekend for me. I felt like that was appropriate after the adventures of last weekend. Here's a lovely and appropriate quote from the one I finished this weekend.
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see
the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people
there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not
the same as never leaving.”
―
Terry Pratchett,
A Hat Full of Sky
1 comment:
I used to read so much and go to the beach..I think Tennessee missed the boat when it decided not to have beaches. I want you to know that I check for your updates every day and I always enjoy them...and in tune with your quote is what I call the real five minute rule...live your life in the now and up to and including the next five minutes...and only use the past as something to learn from and the future..a sweet blank canvass.
Post a Comment