Mickey d's is still one of the few places open in the middle of the night. I just ate a bacon tomato deluxe. It was delicious. I dont remember this sandwich being on the menu in America. It had some kind of sweet and sour sauce and was probably the best burger i've had at mcdonalds (which isnt saying a whole lot) lol. The guy who took my order decided my korean was so bad he was going to ask me in English. Amusing. At least he bothered to get it right.
I didnt take any pictures because it looked just as ugly as any Mcdonalds burger from the states
Saturday, September 03, 2011
Mcdonalds
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have not been to McDonald's in like forever...which is still not long enough...Had a great burger at red robin.. pricey but good. We need the cooling trend we are promised Monday..the temp sucks...
Post a Comment