Last week we ordered the Dduk-Galbi pizza. Which is some kind of meat wrapped around a little tube of rice cake. On a pizza. With the usual assortment of toppings, (including corn!) normal cheese and marinara sauce, but it has barbecue sauce drizzled all over it.
We were so hungry we dove in and ate the first 3 pieces before I remembered I meant to take pictures. So please forgive the pac-man shaped
pizza, it was the best I could do. Lol!
Here's one more angle. FYI: I took a slice home with me. It wasn't really good cold the next morning.



3 comments:
I bet them pizzas are very strange...at least it looks like it is on some form of crust and comes in a box. Wonder what the most normal..or closest to american food you have eaten there...
I love the weird pizzas! I would love to try them all! Too bad it wasn't so great cold though. :/
Post a Comment