Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amazing Essay

I found a gem in my stack of essays. I will transcribe it in its entirety because it just gets better and better.

"If I become President, I will listen to people's calls.
The people inconvenience is being the thing and in order to grand will endeavor.
Also the nerve will write even in economic development.
The woman the man breaks the prejudice which is a thing which will not be able.
And what lives from Korean Executive Presidential Mansion and sees.
President does and goes round must participate to put out.
Studies well and saves participation tries and the money Ha Ha Ha ㅋㅋㅋ "


I gave him a 1 out of 10. Probably should have been a zero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that broke something in my head this early in the morning.

note to self...only read megmeg after caffeine.

hugs!

Mr. Dan said...

wow...I hope that 1 out of 10 means 1 being the best!!!