It's Essay Time Again
I realize that I tend to stop writing in my blog during Essay Week. Every month the kids write essays which are given to us the foreign native speaking teachers to correct. Unfortunately they've divided them in half and given us two weeks of essays to grade this week. They're absolutely terrible in general because the students don't really care. But this month it is the older kids' turn to write essays so the absolutely hilarious gems of mad libs are much fewer and far between than when the youngest ones have essay assignments.
This month's prompt: "Suppose you were a presidential candidate. You must persuade people to vote for you. Suggest 3 policies to support your position." These
kids are so damn idealistic. "I have a lot of money. I will give my
money to poor people and then Korea will be a rich country." I wish
their economics worked.
PS Let's not talk about politics or presidential candidates in the comments. Only Engrish, and work. Save the Occupy Wall Street stuff for my facespace. :D
1 comment:
you mean will still elect presidents in America?!?!
Post a Comment