Monday, November 14, 2011

Dog in a shirt

In other news, I got a dog! She is adorable. I adopted her from another ex-pat who adopted her from another ex-pat. She is used to changing owners because she has gone from one foreigner to another as we tend to not stay for more than a couple of years.  She is 8 or 9 years old, so she pretty much sleeps all day unless there's something exciting going on.
This is Muga. She has devil eyes.

This is Muga, wearing my shirt.
This is Muga, still wearing my shirt. She didn't particularly like it but it amused me and she's chill enough all she did was kind of chew on the sleeve a bit. I took it off her again right after this picture was taken.

Leave a comment if you want more pictures of me doing silly things to my dog. 

6 comments:

KittenToni said...

Who wouldn't want to see more pics of silly things you do w/your dog?!?

Shae said...

Silly doggie pics are the best! So glad you guys are getting along well!

rain said...

love the dog in a shirt :)

Dad said...

Looks like you two are a real match. MORE DOG PICTURES!!

V. V. said...

Awww...she is so adorable!!

Mr. Dan said...

what is going on..am I the only one that sees the glowing hell eyes on this dog!!You best get that dog out of those silly clothes and get him back to Satan where he belongs...and before he is missed!!!