Friday, March 02, 2012

Moroccan Food


I sacrificed my pants fitting to help a friend review this new Moroccan restaurant that opened in Ulsan. We ordered 3 entrees between the two of us, not expecting to finish them but it was all so delicious we couldn't stop until it was gone. I tried to help him dissect the flavors. Here's a link to our handiwork:



http://ulsanonline.com/restaurant_guide/?p=1109

And a couple of pictures stolen from his camera to tease you.

Salads...

and Lamb stew...






3 comments:

KittenToni said...

Interesting! I've wondered what Moroccan food is like

Dad said...

It looks good from here. It looks like it could taste like backbone stew. Was it?

Shae said...

Looking at all the pictures of this place, it looks like it was heavy on vegetables and light on most starches. I think you could have done worse, and it looks great! That tea set is beautiful!