Tried this the other day for the first time. 오므라이스. Omelette Rice. It's an omelette stuffed with fried rice. This particular one was covered in barbeque sauce. I've heard mayo and ketchup is also a popular topping. It tastes like you'd expect I think... egg, greasy fried rice and barbeque sauce. It's pretty tasty all in all. Probably not healthy at all.
The usual suspects on the side... a pile of seaweed, strips of spicy marinated fish cake, some kind of marinated peppers, and some kimchi. I usually eat the spicy marinated fish cake and pick at the kimchi. But there was so much rice I don't think I touched the sides on this one.


The usual suspects on the side... a pile of seaweed, strips of spicy marinated fish cake, some kind of marinated peppers, and some kimchi. I usually eat the spicy marinated fish cake and pick at the kimchi. But there was so much rice I don't think I touched the sides on this one.
1 comment:
I want to try it next time I'm out
Post a Comment