Monday, February 04, 2013

Vacation: Game Over

I had an amazing three months in America. Big thanks to everybody I stayed with and everybody who made it such a fun time. I spent a lot of time back home with folks I love dearly and I spent time traveling too. I had holidays with family and beachside cocktails with strangers. I traveled with friends, I traveled solo, I spent time on the road with my dog, and I spent time just laying around in my pajamas. I did the tourist thing. I bought cheap souvenirs, mailed postcards and took cheesy photos. I also took the back roads and was invited into strangers homes for house parties. I also got to play host once on my trip and gave a friend from Korea the Real Southern Experience, getting to experience it all myself along the way! Went hiking went swimming went driving went shooting went drinking went to sleep and then some. Ate everything I wanted at least once and gained a few pounds doing it. America was such a blast. Thanks so much each and every person I saw new or old faces you guys made it great. It is so weird to be settling in to a new job but man vacationing that hard is exhausting! Lets do it again in a few years… as soon as I'm recovered.

No comments: