Friday, February 24, 2012

Claim these snacks.

Having recently conquered my fear of the Korean postal service, I have prepared a box of goodies to be shipped to America. As I cannot afford to ship a box to each person I know all at the same time, I propose a contest.

COMMENT ANYWHERE ON MY BLOG IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THESE GOODIES DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.

Winner to be determined somewhat arbitrarily. If you make me laugh you get extra chances. Multiple comments get multiple chances too. I will contact teh winner for teh address Monday from next.


11 comments:

V. V. said...

Mmmm....I could go for some weird Korean snack foods!

KittenToni said...

I started to think some of those snacks look weird... but I'm used to putting weird things in my mouth >.>

Dad said...

LOL I brought back enough strange snacks. Send them to someone who can't visit. But be SURE to include a bag of DRIED SQUID!

Dad said...

I wish you could send me some DELI MANJOO!!!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I was completely wrong but not stupid just inexperienced.

KittenToni said...

Dried squid?!?! Eep!!

Carol B said...

You could feed the dried squid to the cats!!:)

Carol B said...

You could feed the dried squid to the cats!!:)

LitaKat said...

The dried squid is delicious actually. It's a filipino thing too. I hope to be loaded up when I come see you ^.^

Shae said...

I just wanna know if who ever wins the box will let me check out the packages, LOL.

Dried squid? EW! My friend Tom sent me a picture of shrimp flavored potato chips that he said reminded him of the orient. They eat the strangest things over there!