Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hanwoo Lady Burger

Tried a new one at Lotteria. I wondered what makes this one a "lady" burger so I gave it a shot just for you dear readers.
Turns out this one is lower calorie than the manly version due to the fact that the meat patty has tiny chewy rice cakes cooked in! It was supremely WEIRD. I tried to get a picture for you to see whats going on in the Hanwoo Lady beef at Lotteria.
Don't know if I would eat it again. Let me know what you think.



4 comments:

Dad said...

I liked the bulgogi burger better!

KittenToni said...

lol built in rice cakes... not for the adkins diet that's for sure

KittenToni said...

I kinda feel like I'd have to wear pantyhose to go get one of these.... I'm not sure if I'd be ladylike enough .... maybe there should be like a butch lady burger and a androgynous burger...

Shae said...

this still makes me giggle thinking about the little rice cakes in it.

I bet it was strange to eat